Larressore is a village situated a few kms from Bayonne in the heart of the Basque country. A seminary was built there in 1733 by Abbot Jean Dagerre and became a training centre for the Basque elite. In 1840/1850 a chapel was built, the Seminar Chapel which is now classed as a cultural heritage site. In 2010 the Larressore Townhall decided to restore the site with the help and traditional expertise of ALKI. This is an interesting cultural meeting point, beyond time or fashion, where EMEA chairs find their place beside 19th century remains.